How To Improve Gas Mileage By Converting Your Car To Run On Water and Gas
The price of gasoline is skyrocketing daily. It is projected that by the end of 2008, gas will be close to or above $5 per gallon! Because of this, the drive to improve gas mileage is becoming more and more important. So what is this technology that is supposed to run a gasoline engine on water?
This technology is called a water fuel cell and is extraordinarily simple in it’s principles. It is based on drawing energy from hydrogen to increase the efficiency of the engine. This technique has been shown to improve MPG by 200% to 300% in some cases. Of course it raises some questions which we will look at right now.
Is it safe for the car?
The water fuel cell is 100% safe for all vehicles. The engine and computer are not modified in any way, so warranty issues are non-existent. The gas that is generated is HHO and is 2 parts hydrogen and 1 part oxygen. The waste product is simple water expelled from the exhaust pipe.
Isn’t hydrogen a dangerous explosive?
Yes, pure hydrogen is highly combustible and explosive. The difference with the water fuel cell is that the HHO is not stored. It is expended as it is made so that there is absolutely NO danger of that.
How much can I expect to save?
Most results range in an increased MPG of 50% to 60%. In a vehicle that gets 25 MPG, that is an increase to a minimum of 37.5 miles per gallon. A lot of water fuel cell users have reported doubling the actual EPA estimates of MPG.
Is it hard to install?
The water fuel cell is so easy to install, anybody can do it with simple $1 tools. Even folks with absolutely no mechanical experience can do this in about sixty seconds. If you don’t think you can do this yourself, get the kit and have YOUR mechanic install it for you.
What exactly are the benefits of the water fuel cell?
The benefits are many, so I will list them here for ease of explanation.
1. Helps your engine run quieter and smoother. No more “pinging” or banging“.
2. Eliminates carbon deposits inside your engine.
3. Improves the combustion cycle for less vibration and noise. This is easier on the transmission.
4. Water cools the engine. Harness the water injection technology used for years by trucking/shipping companies to lower maintenance costs.
5. Faster acceleration from an increased torque range. Once you get going, you will need to use less pedal to keep going.
6. Increased fuel economy and MPG right away.
7. The only waste product is water which is environmentally safe. This is a “green” technology.
If all this seems too good to be true, visit www.water4gas.com for more information and details. Read testimonials from long time users. See a list of items used in the construction and how they are installed.
Best of all, get the knowledge you need to improve your gas mileage dramatically. Do it yourself or buy the kit and have it done. The choice is yours, but you owe it to yourself to check this out. Just a look won’t hurt or cost a thing. The savings alone is worth the look.
Water Powered Cars - Quick Links
Top Water Fuel Cars Guides
Run Your Car On Water Tutorials
Perfect Thesis Making
Best Essays Services On Water Fuel
Fuel Consumption Guide
Essay Writing Definition
Water Fuel Car - Facts & Reviews
Water Car Pro
Run Car On Water
Half Water Half Gas
Water Fuel Expert
Drive With Water Fuel
Run Your Car On Water - Top Articles
- How to improve gas mileage and save
- Water fuel cells are the future
- Hydrogen fuel cell technology and how you can harness it
- Run your car on water - is it possible?
- Convert your car to run on water easily
- Why it's important to increase gas mileage
- How to reduce fuel consumption by %30
- Water fuel car - a reality?
- How to insure you get better gas mileage
- Improve fuel consumption the easy way
|Home | How To Run Your Car On Water Advice | Water Fuel Car Product Reviews | FAQ | Contact | TOS | Privacy | Disclaimer | Resources | SiteMap|
© Copyright 2008 Water For Fuel DIY - All Rights Reserved.
All registered trademarks, service marks, and logos are copyright and property of their respective owners. Water For Fuel DIY is not endorsed by any companies listed above, nor does it directly provide support or products.