Are You Getting More Gas Mileage Form Your Car?
We've all noticed the sharp rise in gas prices lately. Many people complain that they find it harder to fund the daily commute in their SUV. Some people even gave up or radically reduced the amount of mileage the do every month.
But there is PLENTY us consumers can do to reduce our fuel consumption and increase our mileage.
So let's take a look at the steps you'll want to take today to get the most out of every gallon of gas or diesel you buy, and cut down on those expenses:
Step 1 - Driving tips - are you driving economically?1. Empty your car on unnecessary items - If your car carries around 50 pounds of "junk", this can have an effect on your MPG. Therefore, make sure you don't carry around extra weight you don't need.
2. Take things off the car roof - If you have a roof installed and you have items on that roof, try putting them in the trunk. This will help reduce the "drag" of your car and will improve fuel consumption.
3. Drive slower, and don't accelerate too fast - Driving more sensibly will help reduce fuel costs dramatically, sometimes by %30.
4. Don't leave your engine on. Especially in you have a car with a big engine - Turn your engine off while waiting to pick up the kids, or for your spouse to get something from the store.
Step 2 - Maintenance tips - are you treating your car right?1. Keep an eye on your tire pressure - Make sure you have the right pressure. Improper pressure will reduce your MPG by %10 or more.
2. Change clogged air filters - This will help your engine run smoother and save gas as a result.
3. Car tuning - Make sure your car is tuned and your MPG are sure to increase by a few percents.
Step 3 - Use "Run Car On Water" TechnologyThis technology is not new. In fact, the first steps in this area were documented in patents that were issued in the early 20th century.
The meaning of this technology is NOT mixing water with the gas in your gas tank (Don't EVER do this!).
This is basically a simple kit you can install under the hood of your car. The kit uses the car's battery power to electrolyze water, thereby producing HHO, Also known as Brown’s gas.
The HHO that's created is piped into the engine’s intake manifold, where it mixes with the fuel (either gasoline or diesel, depending on your car).
The enriched fuel is than funneled to the engine and has a much better combustion ability; resulting in improved gas mileage and reduced emissions.
Of course you need specific instructions on how to build and install this kit. The Water4Gas guide is a very detailed guide that outlines exactly how to build this kit. Years of testing were involved in this and the result is a well documented and detailed procedure.
Click On Image To Learn More About Water4Gas
Water Powered Cars - Quick Links
Top Water Fuel Cars Guides
Run Your Car On Water Tutorials
Perfect Thesis Making
Best Essays Services On Water Fuel
Fuel Consumption Guide
Essay Writing Definition
Water Fuel Car - Facts & Reviews
Water Car Pro
Run Car On Water
Half Water Half Gas
Water Fuel Expert
Drive With Water Fuel
Run Your Car On Water - Top Articles
- How to improve gas mileage and save
- Water fuel cells are the future
- Hydrogen fuel cell technology and how you can harness it
- Run your car on water - is it possible?
- Convert your car to run on water easily
- Why it's important to increase gas mileage
- How to reduce fuel consumption by %30
- Water fuel car - a reality?
- How to insure you get better gas mileage
- Improve fuel consumption the easy way
|Home | How To Run Your Car On Water Advice | Water Fuel Car Product Reviews | FAQ | Contact | TOS | Privacy | Disclaimer | Resources | SiteMap|
© Copyright 2008 Water For Fuel DIY - All Rights Reserved.
All registered trademarks, service marks, and logos are copyright and property of their respective owners. Water For Fuel DIY is not endorsed by any companies listed above, nor does it directly provide support or products.